Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Fully Wired(wireless) Household

I think I may be taking this social media phenomenon a little too seriously. Let me paint this picture for you.

  • I'm sitting on my couch watching the Emmys in Hi-Def.
  • Typing out this blog entry on a laptop computer.
  • Listening to the local police scanner because of the flooding rain.
  • Keeping track of my Tweets on TweetDeck.
  • Keeping track of my Facebook status on TweekDeck.
  • Sitting next to Kayla who is using my iPhone to tweet.
  • Watching live score updates of my Fantasy Football matchup.
So, here is the kicker. I'm doing this all right now at the same time!




...........Sorry about the delay, I was listening to the scanner. They pulled the occupant out of the car. They are fine, but the car is going to be stuck in the road until the water recedes.

Anyway, how is it possible that I am doing all this and my brain isn't completely fried? (maybe it is).

It may be information overload, but I'm enjoying it. I just need to make sure I get back into my running routine every day so I don't turn into a big pile of lard.


Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment